HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:3214 Applications:703 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PwC - Director - Advisory/Management Consulting - Operations & Manufacturing Consulting (12-15 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Position Title: Director
Reporting Manager Title: Partner Job Code:
LoS: Advisory Management Consulting- Operations and Manufacturing consulting
Sub LoS/SBU: MC - Ops Consulting
Location: Chennai Position
Type: Permanent Full Time
- PwC India provides industry-focussed audit and assurance, consulting and tax services to public, private and government clients. We offer a diverse and exciting approach to development which puts you in the driver's seat.
- The Management Consulting Group in PwC India is committed to delivering value to our clients and ensuring long-term success. Our solutions and offerings spread across areas like Strategy, People & Change, Operations, Finance Effectiveness and Sustainability.
- This position calls for dynamic and aggressive Consultants who would be engaged with our esteemed clients for developing and maintaining relationships with the CXO group, continuously looking for opportunities in those accounts, conceptualizing and bouncing off Operations solutions customised to the opportunities, help the ED/ Partner by developing and driving consulting proposals and lead the delivery teams during consulting engagement for delivering value promised to our clients.
- The person would be the face of Operations Consulting in the market and help the Partner /ED grow and sustain business in India specifically the South Market ( Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Engage and lead the delivery of consulting projects to our clients as part of a team or individually and be able to deliver the value that have been promised to them.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with our clients/ targets and develop new Clients.
- Look for opportunities in our existing/ potential accounts and engage with the client CXO team on a regular basis to create larger share of mind for driving business.
- Manage clients expectations building and sustaining long term and healthy relationship with the clients.
- Create new opportunities in the market propagate PwC brand, stay informed and aware about the competition, look out for potential collaboration partner and help the P/ED close business deals in the market.
- Manage project delivery and economics take responsibility of all related dimensions of the project delivery- like risk and independence, managing the billing, collection, deployment, scope adherence etc for managing the profitability of the projects.
- Contribute to thought leadership learn and innovate continuously to enrich the services and offerings of Operations consulting, participate in seminars conducted by Industry bodies, research and development of thought capital.
- Train and develop team members, campus joiners and lateral hires.
- Knowledge Management- Ensure all project outcomes are converted to reusable materials through methodologies, case studies, benchmarks, collaterals etc
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Graduate (4 years degree or equivalent) from premier institute
- MBA from premier Business school
- 12-15 years of overall experience in Engineering/Automotive/ Capital Goods Sector.
Desirable: Management Consulting experience 5-6 years minimum
Candidate Specifications (insert the relevant personal skills here):
- Business Acumen
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Good Executive presence
- Research and Analysis Orientation
- Detail orientation
- Team player
- Ready to travel extensively (>80% of time) including traveling abroad
- Ability to learn fast
- Coaching and mentoring
- Hands on experience and knowledge on improvement philosophies like Lean/ Six Sigma/ TPM/ TOC/ BPR/ EBITDA improvement/ Digital strategy and implementation certification on any of the above methodologies would be a plus
- CV sifting criteria (definitive criteria which a CV must have. This helps us to screen out irrelevant CVs):
Engineering + MBA is a must
- The skills we look for in future employees
- All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy.
- This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, The PwC Professional.
- The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.