HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:728 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
PwC - Digital Product Alliance Manager (8-10 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
Exp : 8 - 10 Years
Job Description & Summary:
- A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to Bfocus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand Digital Products portfolio (SaaS, SwaS) in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. Youll focus on designing, developing, and implementing Go-To-Market plans, communication programs, to promote and sell the PwCs Digital Products as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies at nominated Alliance Partners. Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC Digital Products and driving long term revenue growth. Youll work with sales and marketing teams along with the various PwC competencies to drive consistency in executing our strategic Alliance relationships, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
Who were looking for:
Do you have a proven track record in business development and strategic relationship management in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment? Your track record will have the Alliance OEM /SI Partner at the heart of everything you do and you will ensure all activity is focused on having commercial impact in the market. We're looking for an experienced Sales Manager, to acquire new strategic alliance relationships for PwC Digital Products portfolio within our Sales and Marketing function.
- Define the Alliance charter for the named strategic alliance. Build a business plan and Drive joint GTM for Digital Product sales for PwC Indias Portfolio of products
- Drive the sales goals with help of product specific sales team, inside sales team.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing to build product specific revenue pipeline
- Strengthen and grow the relationship with the Alliance Partner
- Ensure Executive mapping of Alliance Partner and drive regular governance.
- Successfully prospect, drive discovery, and secure new business through Alliance Partners
- Create and execute alliance marketing strategy and identify impactful joint go to market activities to Bachieve market growth.
- Develop and maintain sales operating plans - opportunity landscape, target accounts,
strategy & commercial plan.
- Increase PwCs mindshare & visibility in the alliance ecosystem with events, conferences, and social media campaigns.
- Work closely with the Product Leadership teams of Sales and peers to understand products, and sales and technology strategies.
- Build strong understanding of alliance partners and their marketplaces through a broad range of information sources and identify and lead new business opportunities with them.
- Perform competitive analysis in market segments to identify areas of differentiation or areas of opportunities
- Facilitating and supporting alliance partner touch points and generating new revenue streams.
- Acts as a central point of contact for the alliance sales associates, helping the team across the regionengage in strategically defined areas; supports effective communication across the sales team e.g. through developing account communications, sharing case studies, marketing collaterals, market research.
- Be the conduit across different teams in the firm, driving broader and deeper relationships across the account, and supporting the conversion of strategic opportunities, delivering One Firm to the alliance partner. Ensuring all fundamentals are in place, to drive sustainable growth for the business.
- Work with the various competencies and lead relationship partner to identify and build new alliance relationships as well as drive growth in existing relationships between PwC and the strategic alliance partners to deliver opportunities and profitable revenue growth. This includes the conducting and sharing the outputs of client feedback.
- Have a deep understanding of Alliance Partners priorities and strategies.
- Co-create and implement effective account strategies including relationship mapping, management of opportunity pipeline and revenue generation plans.
- Identify opportunities in new areas, helping to drive the proposal process as appropriate.
- Ensure account infrastructure is in place and functioning appropriately eg account team meetings; opportunity tracking and revenue reporting; client events/regular touch points; follow up on opportunities.
- Bringing discipline, structure, and support to sales teams through management information, market insight, knowledge sharing and meeting preparation.
- Follow up on opportunities with alliance partner sales teams to ensure proposals are submitted on time; appropriate expertise is being deployed and deadlines are being met
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven track record in sales, business development and strategic alliance relationship management in a highly competitive environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and gravitas with C level executives / senior stakeholders /, (both clients and senior staff) as well as demonstrating a thorough understanding of the strategic business drivers and demo the PwC Digital Products (SaaS, SwaS.)
- Interpersonal Relation and Networking Skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and experience in working with diverse account teams
- Commercial acumen both in terms of managing pipeline and challenging/coaching teams through the sales process.
- Supporting the Firms one firm sales and marketing strategy, drawing on Sales and Marketing colleagues to deliver aspects where required.
- Should be able to work in a matrix, multicultural and globally diverse environment.
- Attention to details with high standard in quality of work
- Flexible, adaptable, resilient and self-motivated
- A proactive individual who is able to work effectively as part of a team, which may at times be geographically dispersed.
- Outgoing personality with well-developed social and persuasive skills Understanding of effective relationship management/ opportunity management and pursuit processes
Education background :
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, MBA preferred
- Finance or related field
- A demonstrated track record of driving sales for processes, tools.
- 6 to 9 years of experience with experience in Alliances sales for SaaS products
- Must understand functional areas of Finance & Taxation, Supply Chain, Data Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.