HR Recruiter at PwC
Views:8425 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
PwC - Consulting Role - eGovernance (4-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder coordination and consultation for consultancy and roll-out
- Development of key project deliverables as per timelines
- Effective coordination with government departments/ ministries to ensure compliance to program guidelines
- Full understanding of decision making processes and the ICT role in administrative and management processes.
- Ability to work in minimal supervision and drive stakeholder meetings/consultations
- Business development and sales support
- Willingness to travel
- Post-Graduation: MBA (preferable)
- Graduation: BE/BTech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
Having the following certification will be an added advantage:
- Minimum 5 years of cumulative experience in technology, consulting, program management roles
- Experience in programs involving extensive communication and coordination with stakeholders
- Previous experience with e-governance/e-government reporting project formulation.
- Experience in Project Planning and Implementation, evaluation and assessment of Project plans
- Experience in drafting reports, and working with Government institutions.
Tools & Techniques
- Excellent MS Power Point skills is a must
- MS Excel
- Project management tools like Ms Projects
Required Skill Sets
Consultancy of ICT solution
- Requirement Gathering, As-Is Analysis for IT systems.
- Working on DPR (Detailed Project Report) preparation, RFP preparation and Bid Process Management/ Vendor selection
- Monitoring and evaluation of work of System Integrator
- Analysis of technology interventions planned for government departments and ministries
Bid Process Management
- Preparation of RFP for all the approved projects for one or more vendor selection. RFP would include following sections:
- Requirements (functional, non-functional, technical)
- Proposal evaluation process,
- Draft contractual terms and conditions,
- Performance levels and measurement techniques
- Develop proposal evaluation method including technical and commercial evaluation parameters and scoring pattern
- Define technical and commercial evaluation committees
- Prepare technical evaluation matrix
- Prepare commercial evaluation matrix
- Assistance in drafting Purchase Orders
- Support during Project Implementation & Management
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including management, ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Status reporting and monitoring
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring
- Analysis/Evaluation of technical documents of the project
- Support in conducting Quality Assurance & User Acceptance Testing
- Risk & issue management and compliance
- Change management
- Internal stakeholder communication & reporting
- Quality management
- Knowledge management
- Ensure successful client delivery
- Assure the client for best use of project disciplines and approaches
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Proposal and solution ownership
- Managing the opportunity pipeline
- Ensure risk and legal compliance for opportunities being pursued (Liaison with internal teams)
Personality traits (desired)
- Setting benchmarks independent of and beyond best practice, based on understanding of what is possible
- Taking a systematic, structured view of situations
- Driving to root causes and able to identify trends, process improvement opportunities and broader business implications.
- Demonstrating willingness to - get hands dirty- and developing a problem-solving attitude.
- Plans, manages and drives own efforts to successfully deliver client commitments.
- Willingness and ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines, working with individuals who have different working styles, and managing challenging expectations.
- Taking ownership of each project by doing what is needed at all phases of the process, anticipating next steps and not waiting to be told what to do.
- Ability to prioritize in own workload to realign resources where/when needed.
- Demonstrating a partnering mentality in working with management teams.
- Communicating passion, energy, intensity, and excitement in a direct, apolitical, way.
- Impressive intellectual capabilities, committed to high standards for personal and professional contribution.
- High client delivery orientation, standards and values, driven to exceed expectations.
- Strong personal and professional presence and self-confidence, capable of working effectively with senior team as well as all other levels.
- High drive, energy and work ethic; creative, flexible and adaptive in leading change.
- Engaging interpersonal style and excellent relationship building skills, with the desire and ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Superior communications skills, including writing and stand-up presentation (scripted or extempore).
The skills we look for in future employees:
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, - The PwC Professional- .
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.