Talent Aquisition at PwC
Views:26145 Applications:3596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
PwC - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Power & Utilities Team (1-6 yrs)
About PWC & GRID Practice:
PwC operates in three key areas assurance (commonly known as audit); Tax (both direct and indirect) and Advisory (commonly known as consulting).
The advisory (consulting) line of service is organized in various Business units within PwC Private Limited.
PwC provides services across government sectors, with over 250 specialists assigned full-time to its GRID practice.
For over 15 years, we have been part of the national and state-level sectoral reform programmes, which include areas such as fiscal and governance, pension and insurance, education and health, social sector, municipal, power and infrastructure sectors.
About Power & Utilities Team -
- Power and Utilities is a key business area where the team works across panoply of clients in Private sector, Banks and financing industry and various state and central ministries / regulators dealing with Power value chain.
- Familiarity with power sector is an added advantage to the candidate.
- The team works across a wide variety of areas based on emerging market trends and opportunities.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 1-6 years
Qualification: Engineer Graduate/Post Graduate with MBA from Premier B-School is mandatory requirement.
- Basic problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English language
- Tools proficiency in Excel and Power point
- The role provides opportunity to work directly with senior executives including C Suite and secretaries and other senior officials. Typical projects involve regular travel and in some cases extended stay in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. The candidate should be self disciplined and self motivated as he would be required to display ability to innovate, create lasting relationships and work independently with little supervision.
- The candidate will need to develop proficiency across these over a period of time based on available opportunities. Some of the key work areas include:
- Ability to manage tasks independently with senior officials in government.
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.