HR at Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited
Views:821 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
PwC - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Credit Card Policy (3-5 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
PwC - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Credit card Policy
Years of experience : 3 to 5 Years
Job Requirements : The Job involves developing the Credit Risk Policy, Credit Model, Scorecard, Credit Process, detailed policy writing for various clients.
Job description :
- Assist clients in drafting the overall credit policy, creating underwriting framework, and policy for underwriting of credit card application based on multiple scenarios and factors
- Implementation of scenario based underwriting scorecards based on the credit card underwriting policy and framework
- Study the emerging macro-economic, sectoral trends, assess the impact on the existing underwriting framework available in the market.
- Benchmark credit policies for various banks and come up with suitable framework for credit policy for the client
- Work with Credit bureaus, AI based vendors and other Credit related vendors to come up with various scorecards and scenarios for underwriting.
- Designing pre-approved policies and customer-base generation activity basis existing portfolio and other Bank relationship and bureau conduct to ensure higher card penetration to the internal customers
- Experience with dynamics of unsecured or secured products
- Designing and implementing various Scoring Models and Credit Risk models for card acquisition.
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis, statistical modeling, loss forecasting, loss reserve modeling, and particularly econometric modeling of consumer credit risk stress losses
- Exposure to various stress loss modeling approaches at the segment or account level preferred
- Experience in creation of risk weights, risk multipliers and matrices, probability of default etc.
- Exposure to Digital channels, FinTech's and online tools of credit dispensation
- Sound understanding of regulatory guidelines on credit issued by RBI (local regulations in India), MAS and local laws and regulations that impact businesses in general
- Experience in credit and fraud risk related analytics initiatives
- Ability to do deep dives and recommend actions to ensure risk metrics remain within acceptable threshold
- Create early warning signals to identify red flags within the portfolio
- Create fraud rules to identify fraudulent customers / transactions within Credit Cards, while minimizing false positives
- Build robust credit risk models like Application Score (includes reject inferencing) / Behavior Score
- Build fraud risk/collections models for Credit Cards
- Work with Risk / Business teams to secure approval of models and strategies developed
- Subject matter expert in the domain of Credit Card Risk Analytics Scope of the role
- Provide data driven solutions to improve portfolio quality and delinquency
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end to end hands on exposure to analytics including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical/ ML models using Python/ R / SAS & other tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture
- Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies Desired
Key Requirements :
- Relevant experience in designing and implementing the credit card policies for a Bank or worked with a Credit bureau (CIBIL/Experian/Crif)
- Must have in depth knowledge of the underwriting policies for lending product, especially for credit cards
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills