Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited
Views:2712 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
PwC - Associate - Transfer Pricing/Corporate Taxation - CA (0-2 yrs)
Education CA- Should have cleared max within 3 attempts
Experience 0-2 years post qualification
SBU Direct Tax - Corporate
Job Description The tasks, roles, and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Handling the assessment procedures such as preparing submissions, appearing before the income-tax authorities, rectification application etc.
- Preparing memos/opinion/submissions on technical issues raised by the clients.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to helping the business grow, solving complex business problems from pursuits through execution using a commercial mindset.
- Conducting technical research for relevant case laws, knowledge portals etc.
- Updating clients on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments
- Attending and participating in the internal Learning and Education (L&E) sessions.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
Profile Requirements - Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-3 years of relevant work experience or a Commerce or a relevant field graduate with at least five years of relevant experience.
- Articleship in Big 4 or prior experience in corporate tax will be an added advantage.
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Passion for client servicing
- Number crunching ability
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem-solving
- Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
Subject Matter Expertise required - Thorough knowledge of
- Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA)
- Corporate Law & International Tax
- FEMA and Transfer Pricing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.