Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited
Views:2622 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
PwC - Associate - Transfer Pricing - CA (0-1 yrs)
Role Details -
Qualification - CA
Experience ; 0-1 for CA's
SBU - Transfer Pricing
Job Description :
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following :
- Drafting work papers (memo, reports, presentations, proposals, computations, etc.) in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint ensuring adherence to a prescribed style and format.
- Initiating research on technical topics / clients to develop the technical arguments and to contribute towards newsletters.
- Analysing various court rulings on transfer pricing and identifying their implication(s) for clients and sharing this with seniors / clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of PwC.
- Identifying bottlenecks / potential tax exposures / risks
- Maintaining strong control on facts and figures for all the assignments working upon.
- Working on developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues across service lines (tax, assurance, etc.) and across different PwC locations.
- Assisting seniors in sign offs, raising the invoices, arranging debrief meetings and following up with clients for payments, etc.
- Accompanying seniors for the tax hearings as and when needed.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
Profile Requirements - Working in this discipline will see an Associate working on engagements and teams (sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).
To qualify for the same the Associate will need :
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Passion for client servicing
- Number crunching ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.