Human Resource at PwC
Views:3195 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
PwC - Associate/Senior Associate - Data Analytics - Consumer Market/Retail Team - IIT/NIT (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for Associates with 2 - 4 yrs of experienced / Senior Associates with 4 - 7 years of experience, with prior experience in analytics in the retail industry and preferably who have worked in customer analytics, consumer /trade promotion analytics to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Candidate should have expertise in pricing and promotion analytics, baseline modelling, sales forecasting, with good hold of statistical modelling tools like SAS, R, Python, Spark as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
- Associates/Senior Associates will play a pivotal role in working on analytics embedded management consulting projects for our Consumer Market clients.
Education : Graduate/Post, graduate from reputed institute(s) like IIT, NIT etc with relevant experience.
Required Skills :
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Expertise in application of analytics and data science in Retailer/Trade Promotions, evaluating promo effectiveness, ad sales/ digital sales effectiveness, market mix modeling, demand forecasting, supply chain analytics, inventory / assortment optimization, customer segmentation, churn, cross - sell/up-sell, lifetime value
- Thorough knowledge of segmentation, time series forecasting, classification and clustering, Bayesian, machine learning techniques and ability to apply these techniques to solve the relevant business problem
- Expertise in analytics tools like R, Python and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
- Ability to multi- task, and manage multiple deliveries, think out - of - the box
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills Contribute towards firm and knowledge building