Human Resource at PwC
Views:1970 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
PwC - Associate - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence - Emerging Technologies Practice (2-4 yrs)
Level : Experienced Associate
We are looking for experienced people with a strong analytical background and dedicated experience in AL and ML development and deployment (having relevant professional experience of at least 2) to work in our Emerging Technologies practice in Mumbai.
Years of Experience
- 2 to 4 years
Level of Education/Specific Schools:
- Graduate/Post graduate from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience.
Field of Experience/ Specific Degree
- BTech, MTech, Masters in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics :
- Prior experience of working in an analytics/ML driven environment.
- Strong programming skills in python.
- Experience in designing and developing models based on modern deep learning architecture.
- Experience in data management, deploying and managing ML models on cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with auto-scaling ML systems and big data systems
- Strong understanding of REST API architecture and containers (Kubernetes or Docker).
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background.
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of engaging with International clients and working in an onsite-offshore environment.
- Design and develop ML models, preferably python
- Develop, deploy and manage production pipeline of ML models; automate the deployment pipeline
- Involved in training and research for continuous improvement
- Evolve problem solving capability by producing creative ideas, experimenting and working in an advanced innovation driven environment keeping industry demand and applicability of such experiments in consulting engagements.
- Work closely with other teams in a collaborative manner for mutual growth
- Manage communication and project delivery between the involve teams
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Contribute to research, white papers, blog, and other IC development activities
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities