HR Recruiter at PwC
Views:2774 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
PwC - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Data Analytics - Government & Public Sector (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Position Title: Senior Manager / Associate Director
LoS: Advisory Sub LoS/SBU: Government & Public Sector
Position Type: (Permanent full-time)
Job Summary :
- At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
- Within advisory, PwC has a large team that enables government organizations to transform and provide better service to citizens and optimize operations. The open position is for a candidate who desires to work with government clients.
- A successful candidate is expected to work pro-actively and effectively on multiple client engagements and take ownership of the entire project delivery. This includes having project management skills, technical and/or functional expertise, and commitment to comply with the PwC delivery quality expectation.
- This role requires a candidate with strong interpersonal skills, who not only enjoys the challenge of working with other teams but externally with a variety of clients, as well as diverse, senior-Government officials across varied Ministries and PSUs.
- Exemplary and recent experience and understanding of the Indian business ecosystem and government initiatives is also important.
- At a senior manager level, the candidate will be recognized as an expert in a technology/function and he/she will be sought out for advice, inputs and leading the business development stage.
- The candidate will be required to showcase excellent communication skills and will have demonstrated consistently the skill and capability in delivering impactful and insightful projects in the past. He/she will also be required to participate in client meetings and, during the course of a project, will be responsive to client enquiries, eventually leading the delivery engagement.
- They will also be expected to contribute to practice or Firm development. This may be adjudged in various ways such as serving as a mentor to other team members, by leading training/development initiatives, contributing to thought leadership papers, assisting other network firms etc.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Ability to lead business development initiatives including responding to RFPs, preparation and delivery of client presentations with the objective of sales and business development. Experience of working on government RFPs is a plus.
- Own KPIs for Sales and Delivery across engagements.
- Lead multiple projects / account (s) with the objective of generating new business and ensuring on time delivery of existing engagements
- Ability to manage cross functional teams and mentor junior team members
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on goals, motivations, and career progression
- Understanding of statistical methods to enable appropriate interpretation of results
- Experience analysing programs through the lens of client requirement metrics, social impact as well as business mindset
- Conceptual thinking and ability to find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Should have worked on Analytics consulting and implementation projects
- Working with multiple stakeholders and assisting them in technology related solutions
- Must have hand on experience on one or more technology/ tools like R, Python, SAS, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Big Data technologies etc.
- Hands on experience of using various statistical and machine learning algorithms such as Regression, Classification, A/B testing, Causal Impact, Significance testing, Clustering (K-Means & Hierarchical) and Dimension reduction techniques.
- Must have strong understanding of SQL and ability to manage large data sets.
- Have extensive experience in the design and development of OLAP functionality.
- Experienced in creating power point presentations, dashboards, solving complicated client problems and communicating the precise insights
- Team Player - Work in a large team with people from diverse background.
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to prioritize and work on projects with great efficiency & attention to the details.
Desired Candidate Competencies:
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience in IT Consulting, Analytics and DW/BI
- Post Graduate degree in Management / Technology from top-tier institute
- Setting benchmarks independent of and beyond best practice, based on understanding of what is possible
- Driving to root causes and able to identify trends, process improvement opportunities and broader business implications.
- Willingness and ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines, working with individuals who have different working styles, and managing challenging expectations.
- Taking ownership of each project by doing what is needed at all phases of the process, anticipating next steps and not waiting to be told what to do.
- Impressive intellectual capabilities, committed to high standards for personal and professional contribution.
- High client delivery orientation, standards and values, driven to exceed expectations.
- Strong personal and professional presence and self-confidence, capable of working effectively with senior team as well as all other levels.