PwC - Associate Director - HR Business Partner (12-15 yrs)
SBU/Sub SBU Business HR Partner:
- Collaborate with BU/HC leadership to act on the changing needs and priorities of the business and develop an appropriate HR strategy to meet business objectives
- Proactively discuss and propose new HR initiatives, policies and processes to the SBU leaders in consultation with the BU HC leader and the HC sub-teams.
- Liaise with SBU leaders to share staffing and workforce models for their SBU and plan out the talent needs as per the approved budget
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on the headcount requirements and ensure timely hiring, in line with the business requirements.
- Lead succession management for the BU - Identify critical positions for the SBU to develop succession-plans for the same.
- Work with the talent management team to deliver the talent needs of the SBU as per the derived talent requirements and operationalize the process as per plan.
- Share the talent development needs of the SBU with the learning & development (L&D) team and collaborate to create a suitable L&D plan.
- Leverage L&D interventions including coaching/ development interventions/training/career development/ high potential development etc. to meet the L&D needs for the BU.
- Implement SBU specific interventions aimed at providing exposure-opportunities to identified employees in order to aid career-growth, multi-skilling and succession-readiness through job- rotations, secondment, deputations and client-movements.
- Deploy the Performance management agenda for respective BU including setting performance goals, administering appraisal process, appraisal results, handle employee queries etc. and contribute towards maintaining a performance-driven culture.
- Provide advice and recommendations to business on employee performance plan including measures, desired results, and standards.
- Lead the year-end moderation discussions for the employee appraisal process to ensure the reviews are conducted in a non-discriminatory fashion and the employee rating and promotions are fair
- Program manager the annual compensation review for the LoS/SBU/Sub SBU in collaboration with the Total Rewards CoE and ensure that implementation of a cohesive market driven compensation philosophy.
- Guide and coach managers on conducting performance coaching discussions for their subordinates and ensure consistency in the performance process within location/ SBU wise.
- Implement and roll out process/ policies/ plans and initiatives whilst managing and promoting them with the support of the SBU leader and HC sub-teams.
- Implement and execute special HC projects within the business in conjunction with the business leader /LoS HC leader
- Manage exit interviews and support the business in analyzing the data and provide innovative solutions to improve retention rates.
- Manage sensitive employee relation cases in compliance to the stipulated procedure outlined by OGC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to lead teams effectively
- Ability to influence/persuade stakeholders
- Open to learning and is comfortable to work in a continuously changing environment
- The proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous and committed attitude with an eye for detail
- Understanding of general HC policies and processes
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word