Corporate Finance and Investment Banking at PwC
Views:4486 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
PwC - Associate Director - Deals (10-15 yrs)
What the job entails :
- Reaching out to corporates at the promoter/ CXO level to showcase PwC services, to ascertain their requirements and connecting them back to practice heads.
- Maintain existing relationships and continuously add on new relationships.
- Business development strategies for target sectors and clients. Collaborate with other businesses to identify larger business opportunities for the firm.
- Origination and P&L responsibility - responsibility for revenue generation and business acumen in appreciating deal potential, probability and resource requirements.
- Developing an understanding of the different industry sectors and the diverse teams within the Deals practice, and building relationships internally and externally to unlock potential.
- Deal Ideation and Origination - Identify business opportunities and undertake necessary pitching activity / support Partners and teams to source deal advisory mandates
Job Requirement :
- Candidate should be an MBA/CA have close to 15 years of work ex working for a bank, investment bank, merchant banking, rating agencies and having strong relationships in the market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and a drive to grow the business are some must have traits.
The candidate will be a part of the PwC India Deals Go-To-Market team, working with the Deals leader, and responsible for business coverage in northern India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.