Human Resource at PwC
Views:7769 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
PwC - Associate - Data Analytics - Financial Services Sector (2-4 yrs)
Pwc - Experienced Associate - Financial Services - Data Analytics
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of the US firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting (- DIAC- ), a business unit of PwC Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Private Limited, has capabilities rooted in deep strategy, technology, operations, and industry experience. The firm's approach to client service is based on objectivity, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to its clients' best interests.
DIAC serves Global 2000 clients in such industries as consumer packaged goods, financial services, logistics, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance, and public sector organizations.
DIAC provides fast, insightful analysis of complex marketing and operational issues, where intelligent use of data holds the key to better decisions and actions. Specific services include analytics to uncover and realize new revenue and cost savings; information management to track and measure key strategic business metrics not available otherwise, and information strategy to identify ways of using information to increase competitive advantage and to improve underlying information architecture for sustained, cost-effective delivery of higher quality information throughout the enterprise.
Position : Experienced Associate
- We are looking for Experienced Associates with 2 - 4 years of experience, to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Experienced Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India along side clients and consultants in the U.S., performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
- B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience
- Finance/Risk certifications is a plus
Required Skills :
The candidate needs to have the following :
- 2-4 years of work experience in the areas of advanced analytics and consulting
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Strong communication skills - Experience in tools like R, Python, SQL, SAS
- Team player and an ability to engage well with international clients
- Ability to mentor and train junior team members
- Strong financial / econometric modeling focus;
- Experience in statistical/ econometric modeling techniques and machine learning techniques
Roles and Responsibilities :
Project Delivery and Management :
- Develop analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Responsible for quality assessment of project deliverables
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in US as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in US
- Develop storylines and make presentations
- Knowledge sharing on financial analytics project with the extended team.
Business Development :
- Engage with International clients and adapt to different market maturity stages and business needs
- Active contribution to business development and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Keep abreast of market developments, identify growth opportunities in BFSI
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work with an impressive array of leading companies that are strategically dependent on information and technology, Experienced Associates can expect to get broad exposure to a variety of industries and assignments
- An excellent opportunity to switch careers and/or focus on management consulting
- An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of worldclass and entrepreneurial professionals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.