Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited
Views:2512 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PwC - Assistant Manager/Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA (5-7 yrs)
Role Details :
Position / Job Title : Manager
Qualification : CA
Experience : 5-7 years
SBU : Transfer Pricing
Job Description :
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of a Manager will include the following :
- Reviewing and finalizing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm's length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Strategizing Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements.
- Coordinating with the Manager/Associate Director on the planning and management of assignments.
- Providing timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed the client's expectations.
Profile Requirements Working in this discipline will see a Manager working on engagements and teams (the sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).
To qualify for the same an Assistant Manager will need :
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-7 year of relevant experience
Other prerequisite skills include :
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Passion for client servicing
- Number crunching ability
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
- Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
- Subject Matter Expertise required - Good knowledge of Transfer Pricing
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.