PushOwl - Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
PushOwl is a fast-growing, bootstrapped, profitable and fun startup with a partly remote team. We are Shopify's largest player in the push notifications space, helping 20,000+ merchants to increase their sales - among them some of the largest online stores in the direct-to-consumer space. Most of our users are based in North America, Europe & Australia.
About the Role:
PushOwl is looking for an account manager to build strong relationships with our existing users and also onboard new clients. To ensure they are engaged on the platform and are getting maximum value out of it. In a nutshell, elevate the overall user experience. The key objective of the account manager is to work with existing enterprise users of PushOwl.
1) Onboarding users to the enterprise plan over email as well as online calls.
2) Working together with the sales team to engage inactive users.
3) Reducing sales churn, as well as working on other relevant KPIs related to ensuring users find success with the platform.
4) Creating sample push notification campaigns and optimizing automations for high volume users.
5) Process product feedback received from users and pass that on to the relevant technical and/or design teams.
Does this Sound Like You?
Critical Requirements (Must-Haves):
1) Minimum 2 years of work experience.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
3) Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Preferred Requirements (Nice to Haves):
1) Experience in an account management or relationship management role.
2) Past experience in selling SaaS products.
3) Exposure to international markets.
Candidate Attribute (Culture Fit):
1) Willingness to learn.