Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:18763 Applications:3689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Purplle.com - Senior Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
About the Company:
Purplle is Indias No. #1 beauty destination. We are an online space to all the beauty and wellness needs showcasing some of the best products from the leading brands in the world. With a powerful connection of technology and beauty we deliver the best of the both the worlds. Companys website: https://www.purplle.com
We are looking for enthusiastic people who think they can create value for us & contribute to our culture. We are looking to hire a Program Manager to scale our Loyalty Program. Need a smart driven person who is excited about bringing ideas to life, someone who can identify opportunities everyday and bring valuable insights back to the table.
We are looking for Product Managers who has some engineering background and is a beauty enthusiast!
Please revert if you are a yes on most of these -
- Experience with all stages of the product life cycle
- Ability to go deeper into data and algorithm and back up decisions with data
- Good understanding of consumer behaviour to drive product delivery from conceptualisation to implementation
- MBA / B.E/B.Tech (preferably IT/Computer Science)
- 3 to 5 years of prior product management experience
As a Product Manager, you will work with a team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and data driven business stakeholders in a high energy, fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Drive the end-to-end release process - for multiple, weekly planned releases, and unplanned hotfix releases Communicate plans, status, and issues within Engineering and to Stakeholders.
- Proactively identify technical or process improvement opportunities, and partner with Engineering or customer facing teams to implement them.
- Own the end-to-end release workflows and detailed steps - to ensure on-time and effective delivery of high-quality releases.
- Represent release priorities and align team members through rapid changes.
- Continuously improve the release processes and strengthen the definition of release readiness.
- Monitor performance of owned products/features Identify road-blocks / operational issues beforehand and keep multiple solutions available for teams to discuss upon.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase Analytics or similar products.
- Familiarity with technical in and out of product. Should understand limitations of product/features.
- Ability to query data from SQL databases, completely independent in matters of data handling and analytics.
- Create prototypes, mocks, and workflows to facilitate ideation and brainstorm on customer experience at every touch point.
- Define, track and publish key engagement and business metrics for all aspects of the business.
- Publish product development milestones; communicate success stories within and outside of the product development department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.