Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:2182 Applications:617 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Purplle.com - Senior Director - Product Management (10-15 yrs)
- As Sr. Director, Product, you will be responsible for driving business KPIs through product initiatives for Purplle.com. You should be strategic and detail-oriented. You should also have exceptional analytical skills and extensive product management experience. You should be comfortable working with all stakeholders in a fast-paced, data and technology-driven environment. You should have the ability to drive multiple projects and priorities and think fluidly between business, engineering and customer.
- Core to our culture, you will be working in high-impact teams where everyone owns a significant part of the business funnel and contributes both technically and creatively.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, writing functionality/feature specs, analyzing & designing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Developing a product strategy and roadmap for Purplle's products which should be created by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams.
- Exhibiting a strong bias for action to drive tactical wins and enhancements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer profile & experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Be a visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market and disrupt the beauty buying behaviour of the customers.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Retention, SEO, Digital Marketing and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches.
- Collaborate with Business Teams to identify improvements in areas of order fulfillment, warehousing and supply chain as well as to build new features, facilitating digital transformation of processes and 3rd party integrations.
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools.
- Work with Engineering Teams & Product Designers to create the optimum and agile Product Development lifecycle for Purplle.
- Inspire and motivate your resources and get everyone to work towards the common goals.
- 10+ years of product management or data-driven business analyst experience.
- Analytical, data-driven thinking with advanced problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Hands-on expertise in statistics, writing SQL statements, and modeling in Excel is a plus.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
- Drive for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Experience in Internet Based Consumer Tech Company.
Education: BE/BTech. An MBA is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.