Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:1584 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Purplle.com - Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
The individual in this role will be responsible for responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech roles) from our target industry segments. Advice, develop and implement ideas. Make Purplle an Employer of choice.
Talent Acquisition + Employer Branding + Campus at Purplle :
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Sales hiring) from our target industry segments.
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes;
- Identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements while keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand and employee referrals.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Proven work experience in Tech & Non tech hiring.
- Ability to identify and pursue best candidates with fitment to the culture of the company.
- Ability to draw up a long-term staffing plan and work to filling it in a time bound manner.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Experience working for Job consultancy/start-up for Tech/Non Tech hiring.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong people evaluation and decision-making skills.
- MBA with 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition with a fast-growing set-up start-up exposure preferred.
- High level of ownership and proactive approach is MUST