Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:4021 Applications:1008 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Purplle.com - Manager - Fulfilment Centre Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Manage a team of 5 to 6 AM/managers and an overall operations team Ensure high quality and high volume productivity.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Purple leaders including succession planning.
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Analyse the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, program management,
- The process owner's mission is to help FCs succeed in scaling operations whilst meeting performance commitments through working hard and smart to strengthen standardization, by developing process improvement leaders with divedeep process skills, by running and coordinating the top business efforts/projects and by supporting mechanisms generating a daily Kaizen culture of continuous root cause elimination, such as implementing improvements resulting from abnormalities identified in standard work initiatives.
Basic Qualifications: 5+ years of experience in Operations or Program Management with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios - Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams to deliver a network-wide change agenda across different geographies
- Ability to dive deep into processes and drive results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Possibility to Travel
- Excellent written and verbal communications across both project teams and senior leadership, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
- Experience implementing mechanisms in large-scale, complex environments.
- Experience managing projects with MS Project or similar tools -Certification in Lean Six Sigma - Knowledgeable in SQL