Assistant HR Manager at Purplle.com
Views:1726 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Purplle.com - Manager - Finance - CA (3-5 yrs)
Finance Manager (CA Mandatory - maximum 3 attempts)
Designation : Finance Manager
Experience : 3-5 Years
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable is collected promptly
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state government reporting requirements and tax filings
About the Company: (https://www.purplle.com)
- At Purplle we are building an inclusive beauty destination for women. Our mission is #BeautyForAll.
- The company was founded in 2011 by Manish Taneja, Rahul Dash and Suyash Katyayani and is backed by IvyCap Ventures, JSW Ventures and Blume Ventures.
- Purplle is built on 3 key pillars - Technology / Data Science, Content and Differentiated Product Supply. Our technology capability using Augmented Reality helps over 10M women choose the best and appropriate beauty products virtually, every month. Using data science, we have built some of the most successful online first brands in the makeup and skincare.
- With over 350 employees and growing at more than 100% year on year, Purplle is well positioned to be a leader in the Indian beauty space.
- The three co-founders have earned their Engineering and MBA degrees from IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur and IIM - A. At Purplle, we foster a culture of fast experimentation and learning from experiments - both failed and successful ones.