Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:7710 Applications:2377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Purplle.com - eCommerce Manager - Sales (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Meeting the top line sales objective for the National Accounts like Amazon/firstcry/ flipkart/nykaa etc. with expertise of handling online portal sellers like Cloudtail/Olympia/Primac etc on multi-channel, multi-platform model.
- Overall responsible for sales to these accounts for the PAN India.
- Having all our products listed in the platforms, maintaining hygiene across all portals.
- Ensuring stock availability with a high degree of forecasting accuracy.
- Ensure fill rates of 90% plus with all these chains.
- Devising marketing strategy for Piramal products with key portals.
- Develop and manage the Annual Business plans for these National Accounts.
- Set annual targets for all these accounts.
- Sign the terms of trade (TOT), with desired counterparts, Ensure TOT execution and adherence PAN India.
- Build a relationship with Ecommerce partners/distributors to get efficient terms of trade (TOT).
- Drive profitability improvements for E-commerce.
- Challenge the existing route to market model and suggest ways of reducing cost in the same.
- Ensure collection is done as per the agreed credit policy.
- Settlement of claims / credit notes within the agreed time frame.
- New products introduction/ Packaging changes/ Price increase
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.