Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:6294 Applications:1376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Purplle.com - Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
What You'll Do:
1. You will be working with the business teams closely to drive identification of requirements and create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
2. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
3. Support strategic and business planning within department by interpreting, evaluating and interrelating research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
4. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
5. Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
6. Strong Analytical skills with solution orientated approach for any problems faced.
7. Ability to translate data into actionable insights
What You'll Need:
1. Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science
2. Master's degree in Business Administration
3. 0-2 years of experience as Business Analyst in eliciting requirements and testing.
4. Understanding of SQL and Python.
5. Required Skill - Data Warehouse, Data Modeling, Data Analyst and Visualization.
6. Proven analytical abilities.
7. Good communication skills, team spirit, enthusiasm, ability to exceed expectations, and proactive contribution to team/company will be expected of candidates.
8. Written and verbal communication skills.
Founded in 2012, Purplle.com is one of India's largest e-beauty destinations with more than 7 million monthly active users. The beauty e-tailer has over 1000+ brands with nearly 50,000 products, available on its website and app. Purplle.com recently closed a $45M deal from Verlinvest, Sequoia Capital India, Blume Ventures & JSW Ventures. Purplle has successfully scaled its digital-first beauty brands like Purplle, Good Vibes, NY Bae, amongst others. Good Vibes from this cohort has already become an INR 150 Cr brand and is one of the top 3 in the Naturals Skincare space on the app. Purplle has built a differentiated, highly personalized digital shopping experience for consumers through its app by creating detailed user personas, enabling customers to test make-up, and recommending products based on personality, search keywords, and purchase behavior. With over 800 employees and growing at more than 90% percent year-on-year, Purplle is well-positioned to be a leader in the burgeoning Indian e- beauty space. Come, work with us and be a part of our growth culture. Witness your vision shaping into reality every day! Let's Purplle!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.