Talent Acquisition at Purplle.com
Views:843 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Purplle.com - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
This role will be accountable for growth of the private brand labels. S/he will be accountable for deployment and delivery of paid campaigns for PBs.
Overview of the Job:
- Strategy and execution of the brand and performance campaigns on Google, Native
- Plan & deliver monthly growth numbers for acquisition team
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to build brand/category specific intelligence
- Passionate about digital marketing space and building a high scale startup
- High on energy and problem solving attitude
What you will need:
- 3-5 years of experience in running performance and social campaigns for high growth (D2C) brands
- Hands on experience with Programmatic, Google UAC and Shopping campaigns. Preferred if in additional exposure in running large scale display & native ads
- Budgets handled >2Cr per month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.