HR Executive at Purnartha Investment Advisers Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1536 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Purnartha - Investment Counselor - Equity Research (3-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-13 LPA
Job Description :
- Equity Research as a Sell-side analyst.
- Understanding of financial models and forecasting of numbers.
- Understanding business drivers and identifying investment opportunities.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Interacting with clients on business models and financial models and explaining them story behind portfolio construction.
Key skills :
- Finance, Financial Modelling, Equity Research, Business Modeling, Investment Advisory, Investment Analysis, Investment Portfolio, Financial Analysis, Financial Advisory, Investment Counsellor.
Industry : Accounting / Finance
Functional Area : Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category : Investment Banking
Role : Equity Manager
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Preferably Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with minimum 3 - 5 years\' experience in Equity Advisory, selling of financial products from any financial services industry, Securities, brooking firms.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to convince clients about the stocks and portfolio construction.
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be proactive.
Company Profile :
PURNARTHA INVESTMENT ADVISERS PRIVATE LIMITED :
Purnartha is a SEBI registered investment advisor having over 14 years of providing equity research and asset analytics services to global financial institutions.
We provide equity focused investment advisor services under our flagship brand \"Purnartha - Your Trusted Partner in Wealth Creation\".
We have a qualified and experienced research team comprising of Chartered Accountants with experience in markets, Chartered Financial Analysts, MBAs from Indian and global schools.
We are led by an experienced and dynamic leadership team.
Ms. Neha Moon
HR Executive/Talent Acquisition Specialist.