PURE EV - AVP - Investor Relations/Fund Raising (3-7 yrs)
AVP - Investor Relations/ Fund Raising
PURE acronym stands for Power Using Renewable Energy and true to its name ever since inception, the company has focused on enabling transition to sustainable energy sources. PURE EV is one of the few EV2W companies with a vertically integrated approach in the entire power-train including manufacturing of advanced lithium ion battery packs. The company management team brings significant experience from academia and the energy industry.
There has been no better time to join the EV industry in India, with a forecasted CAGR of ~30% in the coming 5 years (2022 - 2027), which will largely be driven by EV two-wheelers. PURE EV is in the midst of this revolution achieving top 10 position amongst the EV two-wheeler manufacturers in the country within the span of 3 years with a technology driven approach and productive work culture. With our presence across India and exporting to two of the neighboring Asian countries, we are poised to emerge as one of the EV Two-wheeler giants in times to come!
- The position is responsible for leading the fund raise exercise of the Company in coordination with the appointed Investment Banker.
- You will be responsible for the complete documentation process handling including collateral, data room management and deal process paperwork.
- The position requires coordination with various internal and external stakeholders, dynamic decision making and positive outlook to contribute to the company's business growth requirements.
- This will be an exceptional opportunity to work with the dynamic team, accelerated learning and be a part of a cutting edge technology at a high growth, fast paced industry and work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the Company profile deeply in short period through interactions and coordinations with different departments and study & analysis of all necessary available resources for comprehensive business documentation preparation
- Working closely with the C-level management/founders to support the Company in the overall coordination with the internal team for providing requisite information as required by the investors.
- Preparing, presenting, and maintaining detailed MIS documentation for the Board of Directors and investors monthly updates related to business performance (sales and cash flow)
- Managing Fund raise collaterals like financial Model, pitch deck, data room, DD checklists follow up internally with HoDs etc.
- Act as SPOC for coordinating and sharing of various Company updates and data with the Investment Banker
- Creating and updating Company Corporate presentations for various business needs
- Take charge of corporate communication and brand communication in various media in coordination with the PR agency
- Coordinate and work with multiple teams across the company and ensure smooth flow of information and data exchange.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing team for effective brand building activities. Planning and execution of various PR campaigns.
- Create a template and enforce CDA/NDA with any external stakeholder with respect to sharing of information of The Company and maintain a list of executed CDA/NDA
- Managing database, Perform data analysis, Generating reports on a periodic basis.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and MBA from Tier 1 college
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (excel, word and powerpoint) and Financial Softwares
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advance Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-working skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 3 - 7 yrs
Reporting: Sangareddy, Telangana
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.