PURE EV - AVP - Finance - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (4-7 yrs)
PURE acronym stands for Power Using Renewable Energy and true to its name ever since inception, the company has focused on enabling transition to sustainable energy sources. PURE EV is one of the few EV2W companies with a vertically integrated approach in the entire power-train including manufacturing of advanced lithium ion battery packs. The company management team brings significant experience from academia and the energy industry.
There has been no better time to join the EV industry in India, with a forecasted CAGR of ~30% in the coming 5 years (2022 - 2027), which will largely be driven by EV two-wheelers. PURE EV is in the midst of this revolution achieving top 10 position amongst the EV two-wheeler manufacturers in the country within the span of 3 years with a technology driven approach and productive work culture. With our presence across India and exporting to two of the neighboring Asian countries, we are poised to emerge as one of the EV Two-wheeler giants in times to come!
The position is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and MD for various financial matters of the Company, preparing required presentations and communications through an analytical and data driven approach. The position requires coordination with various internal and external stakeholders, dynamic decision making and positive outlook to contribute to the company's business growth requirements. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information. This will be an exceptional opportunity to work with the dynamic team, accelerated learning and be a part of a cutting edge technology at a high growth, fast paced industry and work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the Company profile deeply in short period through interactions and coordinations with different departments and study & analysis of all necessary available resources for comprehensive business documentation preparation
- Working closely with the C-level management/founders to support the Company in the overall coordination with the internal team for providing requisite information as required by the investors.
- Preparing, presenting, and maintaining detailed MIS documentation for the Board of Directors and investors monthly updates related to business performance (sales and cash flow)
- Be actively involved in Company's fund raising activities through debt or equity
- Ensure compliance with periodic and annual reporting to banks and relationship management with bankers.
- Coordinate and work with multiple teams across the company and ensure smooth flow of information and data exchange.
- The AVP will work closely with the MD and CEO to achieve manufacturing excellence by streamlining costs, enhancing operations performance, driving broader efficiencies.
- Generate regular monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc financial and operations reporting packages for various firm constituents both internal and external. Lead discussions about the company's financial performance.
- Develop and manage financial models, annual budgets/forecasts and reporting processes.
- Continuously analyze the company's operations, identifying opportunities for revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and business analytics to ensure the company is effectively meeting the strategic operating plan and adhering to the long-term roadmap.
- Keeping cash flow stable, developing accurate financial scenarios. Developing the company's budget, communicating with the company's banks regularly, overseeing financial planning & analyzing.
- Forecast short term and long-term financial needs of the company based on business plan and projects on hand, identify sources and mobilize funds at a low cost..
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and MBA from Tier 1 college
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (excel, word and powerpoint) and Financial Softwares
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Advance Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-working skills.
- No. of positions: 1
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Reporting: Sangareddy, Telangana
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.