Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:3548 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Purchase Manager - Operations - eCommerce - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
Purchase Manager - Operations (Ecommerce Background)
E commerce Automotive industry preferred.
Experience - 2 to 5 Years
Education - Engineer or MBA (Premier Institute IIT, IIM)
- Centrally manage purchase team
- Managing Order Placement with the vendors
- Backorder reconciliation with vendor
- Handling Investigation for orders with the help purchaser
- Controlling daily performance metric for purchase
- Reconciliation with vendors
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices
- monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints.
- identify and source new suppliers and vendors
- manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database.
- develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements.
- evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
- monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements.
- measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality and delivery performance
- oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations
- troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
- manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases.
- introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors.
- work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements
- facilitate timely placement of purchase orders.
- review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures.
- develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
- monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
- produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.
- oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
- performance manage, develop and motivate purchasing staff.
- direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions.
- Consulting Experience, Proficient with MS Excel, Business Intelligence tools, Zoho Report Knowledge is Plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.