Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2049 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Purchase Manager - Operations - eCommerce - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
Purchase Manager - Operations (Ecommerce Background)
E commerce Automotive industry preferred.
Experience - 2 to 5 Years
Education - Engineer or MBA (Premier Institute IIT, IIM)
- Centrally manage purchase team
- Managing Order Placement with the vendors
- Backorder reconciliation with vendor
- Handling Investigation for orders with the help purchaser
- Controlling daily performance metric for purchase
- Reconciliation with vendors
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices
- monitor ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints.
- identify and source new suppliers and vendors
- manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database.
- develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements.
- evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
- monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements.
- measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality and delivery performance
- oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations
- troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
- manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases.
- introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors.
- work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements
- facilitate timely placement of purchase orders.
- review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures.
- develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
- monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
- produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.
- oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department.
- performance manage, develop and motivate purchasing staff.
- direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions.
- Consulting Experience, Proficient with MS Excel, Business Intelligence tools, Zoho Report Knowledge is Plus.