Puranik Builders - General Manager - Finance - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (9-15 yrs)
General Manager - Finance (Location - Thane)
A. Corporate Planning & Systems:
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged
- Due Diligence Certificate - Verification of the contents of a prospectus/letter of offer in respect of an issue .
- Submission of Documents to the SEBI, before the date of filing with the registrar of companies/regional stock exchanges or both, particulars of the issue, draft prospectus/letter of offer, other literature to be circulated to the investors/ shareholders and so on to the SEBI.
- Helping company to list shares at stock market.
- Disclosure to SEBI
- The post issue activities
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements
- Procurement of Foreign Exchange Loans under different lines of credit and arranging guarantees from Financial Institutions for foreign currency loans in favour of foreign lenders
- Surplus Fund Management in terms of placement of inter-corporate deposits to Corporate
D. Banking and Working Capital:
- Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal
- Fixing up arrangements of working capital
- Bill Discounting and L/C backed Bill discounting at competitive interest rates
- Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee
- Arranging Suppliers' Credit and Buyers' Credit
- Placement of commercial papers
- Liaisoning with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
E. MIS, Budgeting & Costing:
- Costing - product and process
- Budget preparation and Budgetary controls
Note - MBA/ PG from Premium Institute (Tier 1)