HR at Puranik Buildcon Private Limited
Views:877 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Puranik Buildcon - AGM/GM - Finance (10-12 yrs)
1. Corporate Planning & Systems :
- Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged
1. IPO :
- Due Diligence Certificate - Verification of the contents of a prospectus/letter of offer in respect of an issue .
- Submission of Documents to the SEBI, before the date of filing with the registrar of companies/regional stock exchanges or both, particulars of the issue, draft prospectus/letter of offer, other literature to be circulated to the investors/ shareholders, and so on to the SEBI.
- Helping the company to list shares at the stock market.
- Disclosure to SEBI
- The post-issue activities
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements
- Procurement of Foreign Exchange Loans under different lines of credit and arranging guarantees from Financial Institutions for foreign currency loans in favour of foreign lenders
- Surplus Fund Management in terms of placement of inter-corporate deposits to Corporate
Banking and Working Capital :
- Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal
- Fixing up arrangements of working capital
- Bill Discounting and L/C backed Bill discounting at competitive interest rates
- Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee
- Arranging Suppliers' Credit and Buyers' Credit
- Placement of commercial papers
- Liaisoning with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
MIS, Budgeting & Costing :
- Costing - product and process
- Budget preparation and Budgetary controls
Required Competencies :
- Qualified CA/ICWA/MBA/MCom with 10 - 12yrs of total work experience and must have experience in corporate governance, IPO's, and publicly listed companies
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Fund Raising, Fund Management, and Merchant Banking.
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Candidate must be very well versed in dealing with Banks and Financial Institutions
- Candidate must be experienced with arranging Project Finance for various projects as well as Expansions etc.
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.