Head - HR at Puma Group
Views:2961 Applications:1110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Puma - Senior Manager - Strategic Initiatives (3-6 yrs)
This role is responsible for assisting the Managing Director with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
The role is a consultative role; part leader and part doer, with the responsibility of ensuring seamless execution of strategy throughout the organization.
Key Tasks include:
- Communicating and implementing a company's strategy internally and externally so that all employees and partners understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company's and brand's overall goals.
- Driving decision-making that creates medium and long-term improvement.
- Establishing and reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Monitoring the execution of the strategic plan.
- Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives through inception phase.
- Ensuring departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect organizational strategic priorities.
- Partnering with institutional leadership, special committees, and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
- Developing inclusive planning processes.
- Translating strategies into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charged with executing strategies.
- Acting as a resource across the organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.