Manager - Talent Acquisition at PUMA
Views:3334 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Puma - Senior Manager - Planning/Operations - IIT/NIT/IIM (4-6 yrs)
POSITION: Senior Manager-Planning
PUMA India is looking for Senior Manager-Planning for the Operations team. The person will responsible for central planning-Sales, Inventory, Supply Chain and will report to Head of Operations. If you have experience of planning, knack of analyzing numbers, efficient co-ordination and are a go getter and have a self-driven attitude read on
- In this role, you will drive efficient use of PUMA's capital through effective inventory management, operational and supply-chain excellence.
- You will accomplish this by applying data driven decisions, leading continuous process improvements, driving system and process automation with key internal teams, and maintaining a deep knowledge of the product line and its customers.
The indicative broad responsibilities are as under :
- Demand Forecasting
- Demand / Order Planning
- Supply Planning
- Channel monitoring sales / Inventory against sales plan
- Channel Stock movement
- Extremely Analytical
- Hard Working
- Good communication and people skills
- 4-6 years experience in top consulting firms
- Relevant experience in Planning
- MBA from IIM, B.Tech From IIT/NIT/BITS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.