Head - HR at Puma Group
Views:418 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Puma - Manager - Legal - Corporate - CS/LLB (5-8 yrs)
About the Role:
The legal business partner for corporate will be the single point of contact for legal matters pertaining to:
- Sales Franchisee, Distributors, Exports (customer agreements, term sheets, renegotiations, SIS etc.,)
- Ecommerce (customer agreements, other agreements etc.,)
- Manufacturing agreements
- Marketing (Brand endorsements, other agreements)
As part of this role, the person would be responsible for:
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements - Franchisee, Distributor and Customer Agreements, International Agreements, Manufacturing agreements, Marketing agreements and other sundry agreements for the organization
- Issues pertaining to the aforesaid including termination and revocation of agreements.
- Advising business on commercial (non retail) transactions with legal implications
- Guiding business on Govt policy and regulatory issues and monitoring the same
- CS Functions
Qualifications and Experience:
- CS (Mandatory) and LLB with 5-8 Years; Law firm experience is preferred.
- Results orientated and self-starter with can do attitude.
- Strong communication both verbal and non-verbal as well as negotiating skills
- Organization and prioritization skills, Effective time management, detail and accuracy