Head - HR at Puma Group
Views:484 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Puma - Assistant Manager - Retail Projects - Store Design & Development (5-8 yrs)
Execute the store fit out as per the store design guidelines. Coordinate with the store design team, internal stakeholders and External vendors for new stores development and existing store refurbishments.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To be able to conduct Site survey to make sure all site measurements are taken as per As Built construction.
- To be able to prepare and Submit detailed site survey report with all required site data, Site Pics and Measurements.
- To be able to Prepare detailed BOQ and the costing for all project related interior and civil work.
- Prepare the capex cost summary sheet with all the BOQ & quotations from all required vendors and suppliers.
- Constantly identify and experiment with Value engineering on the fixture details, concept and finishes to provide cost benefits for future designs across all formats.
- Periodically visit the ongoing site to ensure appropriate execution and monitor adherence to project schedules, timelines, quality standards, budgets and design specifications are followed and Initiate corrections where deviations are observed.
- Maintain complete documentation of project drawings, fixtures assets, sign offs and approvals.
- Ensure store readiness as per plan by managing the lead timelines for the various fixtures and elements (lighting, tiles, shop fixtures etc.)
- Maintain monthly reports to track project status and capex and regularly update Senior Management and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure existing stores are aligned to the new designs on upgrade projects when planned.
- Ensure adaptations of new designs in existing stores to align with global guidelines, look and feel.
- New stores - Manage the design understanding and execution, fixture development and quality as per the brand standards and within timelines and available budget.
- Manage Repair & Maintenance call for all own and operated stores to make sure the store upkeep is maintaining well.
- Need to timely Share costing, create PO, take required approval and submit bills for all own and operated projects.
Vendor Management :
- Constantly identify and develop new vendors for execution of stores and to source fixtures as per design standards.
- Ensure vendor rates are in line with market trends and acceptable costs.
- Review vendor performance on periodic basis.
People Management :
- Internal Team coordination with respective stake holders, senior management to make sure the store is planned and executed as per the agreed timelines and brand standards.
- Periodic coordination with all external vendors, Suppliers and associates to make sure the project is executed as per the agreed timelines.
Key Software - Auto CAD (Optional)