Head - HR at Puma Group
Views:3341 Applications:1015 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Puma - Assistant Manager - Inventory Planning (4-6 yrs)
To drive Puma India sales by managing end to end inventory planning activities:
- Responsible for managing inventory in the system by giving visibility to Sales
- Tracking channel-wise OTB and purchase orders
- Preparing Inventory Reports for Sales and Finance
1. Tracking purchases of every channel with respect to the budget and target
2. Ensuring the right volumes of stock are ordered in every channel as per the timelines.
3. Develop templates to track local and imported purchase orders with respect to their channel of sale, Order placement date, OTB, etc.
4. Responsible for giving stock visibility to multiple channels on a daily basis
5. Work with the merchandising teams to ensure deliveries are in line with the purchase orders raised
6. Tracking consumption of stock of every channel
7. Track fast moving styles and forecast demand.
8. Prepare a rolling monthly inventory forecast and ensuring the inventory is maintained as per budget. Track variance if any and suggest remedial measures.
9. Prepare FTS reports for the various channels on a weekly basis.
10. Develop sales plans for slow moving inventory.
11. Develop Sales plan to ensure product sub categories like Cricket, Socks, Winter merchandise, Valueline, etc. are consumed to the fullest
12. Ensure old season inventory leftover is minimum
13. Secure orders against stock meant for liquidation at the best price possible
Key KPIs :
- Minimizing Liquidation inventory
- Stock Cover
- Inventory reporting
- OTB controlling