Talent Acquisition Partner at Puma
Views:1438 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Puma - Assistant Manager - Customer Service - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-3 yrs)
Position : Assistant Manager - Customer Service
Position Summary & Key Objectives :
The role requires to monitor customer support operations, determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions by liaising with stakeholders to enhance consumer experience. Ability to dive deep and conduct root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements. Implement processes and technology automations bringing innovation into customer experience.
- Liaison with partner teams to manage productivity and quality metric performances for the site, while achieving real time desired service levels.
- Enhance the operational efficiency of the site, focus on management of SLA, drive first contact resolution and process improvements for customer support team.
- Drive Kaizen events and solve complex customer service issues and proactively prevent negative service trends, conduct root cause analysis, and process standardization
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation with technical team as needed.
- Drive customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions
- Perform delegated duties and achieve performance goals and objectives in line with company/department wide vision and goals
- Create ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis and contribute to the development of reporting systems
- Responsible for KPI achievement and improvement, including the measures of performance, effectiveness, employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees at every level in the company and with Customer Service vendors to identify, analyze and solve problems. This role can also involve listening to customer contacts and proactive calling to customers if need be.
- Act as Project Manager for new implementations
- Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards
KPIs and qualitative measures :
- % Queries over calls/tickets/chats, #escalations, # coupons/ credits
- Issue Resolution within TAT
- Repeat contacts/ Standard thread length
- First contact resolution
- Service levels
- C-SAT score
- Response rate at call center
- Efficiency/Capacity Utilization of CS team
Organizational Relationships :
3. Supply Chain
6. IT/ Tech
1. Customer experience & business solution provider
2. Customer service call & ticketing software providers
3. eCom Technology Service Partner
4. Warehouse service partners
5. Courier Partners
Qualifications and Functional Competencies :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School or equivalent certification and/or Bachelors Degree from a Tier I college
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in customer support along with project/ people management will be preferred
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- A go-getter with strong communication, interpersonal, technical and analytical aptitude skills is required
- Ability to demonstrate consistent effort, intense commitment and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed with an unrelenting passion for excellent customer service and innovation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.