HR at TLG India Private Limited
Views:877 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Publicis Sapient - Director - Data Engineering - Big Data & Cloud (15-23 yrs)
We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world-class product engineering.
The future of business is disruptive, transformative, and becoming digital to the core.
In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry - from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel.
To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times, we seek Rockstars who will:
- Brave it out to go do the next; "what will be" from "what is"
- Exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve
- Deeply skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible
- Reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people and the world.
Our people thrive because of the belief that it is both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next.
Our work is fueled by:
- Challenging boundaries,
- Multidisciplinary collaboration,
- Highly agile teams, and
- The power of the newest technologies and platforms.
If that's you, come talk to us!
This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
Director - Data Engineering
As Director in Data Engineering, you are responsible for defining and executing data strategy for clients. Your role focused on high-quality strategy, definition, and delivery of solutions involving:
- Data Integration, Governance & Wrangling
- Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
- Analytics & Visualizations
- Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
-Data Management Platforms
The role requires a hands-on technologist with expertise in databases, Hadoop, MDM, and reporting to provide strategic and tactical direction to customers in the areas of marketing and technology. The person should have a strong programming background like Java.
As a data engineering practitioner, you should have a point of view and understanding of build vs. buy, performance considerations, hosting, business intelligence, reporting & analytics. Ideally, you have experience in integrating data with marketing scenarios like segmentation, targeting, consumer 360 view, etc.
- Provide inputs to define and execute a strategic roadmap for enterprise data architecture by identifying the current landscape and future business goals
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on implementation role in the areas of data techniques including data access, integration, modeling, visualization, mining, design, and implementation
- Lead a globally distributed team to deliver high-quality solutions. Manage functional & non-functional scope and quality
- Help establish standard data practices like governance and address other non-functional issues like data security, privacy, and quality
- Help establish best practices like standards and guidelines for design & development, deployment, support, and analytics, and mining
- Help establish best practices in acquiring, storing, and analyzing structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from the enterprise and outside like social
- Come up with analytics solutions based on the business goals and appropriate data visualization to support the goals
- Manage and provide technical leadership to large data programs or multiple programs implementation based on the requirement using agile technologies
- Define and drive key transformational programs like customer 360-degree view for the clients
- Functional understanding related to digital marketing & customer experience solution blocks, Master data Management (MDM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management, Tag Management, Media Buying, Optimizations, Recommendations & Targeting, DMP, and DSP.
- Understanding Digital data sources such as Open source data (ex: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Weblog Data (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics), 3rd party paid data (ex: Acxiom, ACNielsen, etc.), and business application data (CRM, eCommerce, etc.)
- Run workshops with clients and align client stakeholders to optimal solutions
- 15+ years of experience within the field of data engineering
- Excellent understanding of data technologies landscape
- Well-versed with the pros and cons of various database technologies like Relational, NO SQL, MPP, and Columnar databases
- Well-versed with Software as a service, Platform as a service, and Infrastructure as a service concept and can drive clients to a decision
- Expert in multi-dimensional modeling like start schema, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models
- Expert in one or more ETL, BI, Analytics, and advanced visualization technologies
- Expert in Hadoop eco-system with one or more distributions like Cloudera and HortonWorks
- Expert in agile development with CI / CD pipeline with data projects
- Knowledge of computation frameworks like Storm and Spark
- Knowledge of cloud and social media technologies and integrations
- Expert in master data management and building customer 360-degree views
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in verbal, written, and visual presentations
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills
- Multi-geo experience and distributed delivery experience in large programs
- Business Knowledge: Data-driven marketing experience would be a plus
Education: Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.