Founder at Sorted Hat
Views:853 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Public Relations Role - Edutech (2-5 yrs)
Who we are :
- At Uniform Junction, we are working towards creating India's largest marketplace for products and edu-tech services that a student requires from KG until the 12th standard. We want to be India's ultimate destination for inclusive learning for Kids in K12. We believe that our youngest generation deserves a better way of learning, and we want to be their most trusted companion.
- Uniform Junction is a part of the iconic Arvind Mafatlal Group and the core team of the company has rich experience in developing business in the e-commerce segment. We have already made significant progress in setting up the backend of the marketplace, and are now on track for a soft launch by end February 2021, followed by a formal launch in early March 2021.
- Our Culture - We obsess over customer delight. We want to create the best way to serve schools, parents, and kids in the K12 segment. We understand the importance of continued learning and growth - for our people, processes and products. Our goals are ambitious, and you may often feel stretched - but we are committed to providing you with the support you need to succeed.
What is the role : Our PR Managers role will be to coordinate and execute all of Uniform Junctions PR activities. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with other department heads.
Your core responsibilities will include :
- Coordinating all public relations activities relating to Uniform Junction
- Working closely with the CEO and other senior leaders to develop a marketing communications plan and setting up, managing and executing all communication channels with their support
- Developing and executing a work plan focused on high-level placements in print and online media
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with contacts with media representatives and other relevant partners in the industry
- Managing media inquiries and issuing of press releases
- Monitoring and analyzing the results of Uniform Junctions PR efforts on a regular basis, and consequently developing recommendations for improvement
What we are looking for :
- 2-3 years of work experience in PR and/or MarComm
- Bachelors degree (PR or Communications related degree or certification preferred)
- Proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns at local and national levels
- Existing relationships with national publication houses and other industry media outlets
- Considerable experience in writing and editing press articles
- Fast learner who is organised, efficient and driven
- Strong verbal communication skills