Public Relations Manager - Corporate Advertisement Firm (4-12 yrs)
We are hiring for Public Relations Manager for our client's company which is a leader in Corporate Advertisement Agency.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Develop an internal and external communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate. recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Proven 4-5 years of working experience in public relations, corporate communications, media relations, etc.
- English proficiency, with demonstrated communication and influencing skills.
- Aptitude in public speaking and experience in client servicing.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.