Talent Acquisition Lead at Work India
Views:91 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Public Relations Manager - Advertising Firm (4-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Manager to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- PR Officer should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms, track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company's spokesperson
- Update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases, address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Manage, prepare and submit PR reports
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail"
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print media)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Graduate in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Degree/Diploma in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Full-time - WFO (Bangalore)