Talent Partner/Assistant Manager at Randstad
Views:392 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Public Policy Role - Legal (7-12 yrs)
Hiring For Legal - Public Policy Role
Location - Delhi NCR
- A Master's degree in law, communication, public policy, or business administration would be preferred
- 5+ years' work experience in engaging with policy makers, legislators, and regulatory institutions
- Capability to research, collate data, and present effectively using PowerPoint and MS Word documents
- Thorough understanding of political, and administrative framework of various governments in India
- Attention to detail, and ability to appreciate nuances of policies and legal documents
- Strong intent and ability to keep yourself updated on developments regarding regulation in the online gaming ecosystem by following all forms of media, and keeping ear close to the ground.
- Support & lead policy program initiatives in order to create maximum business impact, and build support amongst stakeholders
- Be extremely thorough in mapping stakeholders in states, and build relationships to support positive dialogue
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to educate regarding current regulatory framework, and learn about desirable policy breakthroughs
- Work closely with think-tanks, non-profit organizations, to develop engagement strategies, and collaborative proposals to encourage enabling regulations for the online gaming ecosystem in India
- Strategize, and collaborate to develop innovative and high-impact engagement opportunities with government agencies
- Assist in building and creating collateral materials, representations, position papers on behalf of company as the industry leader backed by extensive scientific research
- Work across a variety of member teams from public relations, communications, legal affairs, and business and growth team, with the ability to coordinate successfully, and lead projects to successful implementation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.