Public Policy Manager - Electronic Accessories Brand (3-5 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As Public Policy Manager, you will be building and establishing relationships with government authorities and policymakers across Central and State governments in India;
What will you do:
- Assisting Supply Chain Lead to diversify existing value chain to India
- Providing operational support to all legislative processes and ensuring compliance with public policies and objectives
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the government, embassies, and representation in industry associations and chambers of commerce such as FICCI, CII, ICEA, IAMAI, ELCINA, MAIT, etc.
- Researching, Analysis and Complying with regulations at central and state levels related to Consumer Electronics
- Proactively identifying emerging and significant policy issues, represent and advocate the company's policy positions on issues of importance to companies business in India;
- Planning, designing, and deliver corporate reputation objectives like Corporate Social Responsibility for wider brand visibility and creating an impact on society
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an open environment, alongside teams including Legal, PR, Product, and business teams
What you need to have:
- At least 3-5 years in a relevant position with policies or regulatory areas, government agencies, or consultancy services that serve equivalent clients.
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations and reports; attention to detail across analytical and writing skills is vital.
- A good listener with a strong analytical and problem-solving approach.
Strong understanding of the policy-making environment ;
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- An advanced degree such as Masters in Public Policy in area of study relevant to the role would be preferred;
- A deep understanding of the Indian political system, environment, and institutions, as well as the cultural landscape.
- Experience working with diverse teams and a variety of stakeholders and in executing strategies to deliver exceptional solutions
- Comfort with a significant travel requirement
- Masters/bachelors degree in public policy, Law, or equivalent practical experience
Experience: 3 to 5 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.