Business Associate at Dhruv HR
Views:999 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Public Equity Research Analyst - Buy Side (0-2 yrs)
One of our esteem client into boutique investment based out of Mumbai is looking for CA rank holders.
Public Equity Research Analyst (Buy Side) - Mumbai
- The role involves supporting the equity research team in implementing the firm investment philosophy.
- Going through news, announcements and insider buying daily to generate idea.
- Working with the Portfolio managers to provide highly integrated research support.
- Preparing questions for company management and coordination with sell-side brokers
- Regular interaction with brokers/ company management/ IRs and conducting regular channel checks.
- Support in thematic bottom-up research in stock selection.
- Prepare short investment notes based on analysis and provide clients with actionable insights.
- Play a consultative role in analyzing and sharing insights on sectors and companies tracked.
- Handle bespoke research tasks, including preparing event updates, analyzing IPOs/corporate actions, maintaining sector databases.
- Build and maintain financial models for dormant, active, and new positions.
- Good exposure to Equity Research, Financial modelling, report writing( Experience 1 to 3 years)
- Qualifications: CA Rank holder/1st Attempt a CFA/ MBA is a definite plus.
- Excellent communication skills and client relationship skills
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Attention to detail, ability to stretch and learn, high analytical rigor
- Good problem-solving skills
- MS Excel, MS office tools, Bloomberg