Public Affairs Manager - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
The position Overview:
The Public Affairs Manager will hold key responsibilities for implementing, managing and driving country-wide Public Affairs strategies at central Govt. level and at state Govt. level. Provides leadership in the implementation of strategic MAPA tactics including but not limited to Reimbursement (P&R), Formulary work (national and regional payer levels), Stakeholder mapping of public and private policy makers, payers, and other key entities. Responsible for monitoring, shaping and responding to local external policy and regulations to support market access and relevant business interests, while enhancing and protecting the reputation of the company with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor intelligence on the public affair landscape with respect to NN and competition access, healthcare system changes, and general trends in the field. Support in bringing insights for future PPP work with state Govt. and central Govt.
- Drive and execute the MAPA Plan based on local needs and strategy aligned with NN India ambition. Implement and execute strategic partnerships with state Govt. COE (Centre of excellence), policy build up and key contact management.
- Establish and maintain a broad network of stakeholders with influence on public affairs outcomes to promote learning, understanding and considerations of policy maker expectations.
- Drive engagement activities with public officials, payers, academics, and other key stakeholders
- Develop innovative healthcare programmes/ campaigns suitable to the target state population in order to expand reach to 'changing diabetes' in various conditions and product portfolio.
- To support optimal Pricing, Public Affairs needs for NNIPL. It is expected that the Affiliate Public Affairs Manager will drive the effort to identify new and innovative approaches within area of expertise when implementing projects and deliverables related to assets.
- You hold a full-time master's degree specialising in Science/ Healthcare Management
- You should have more than 8 years of experience in Government Strategic alliance or Public Policy advocacy in Healthcare & Pharma domain