Assistant Vice President Human Resources at Prozo Distribution Pvt. Ltd
Views:634 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Prozo - Senior Manager - Operational Process Excellence Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Prozo (www.prozo.com) is a VC-funded e-commerce to warehousing and fulfillment services company, building a fast fulfillment highway for enterprises, SMBs & D2C brands. Prozo's key offerings are :
- 3PL & 4PL warehousing & fulfillment
- Last mile freight (B2B & B2C)
- Supply Chain tech stack (Prozo OMS, Prozo WMS, Pro Ship, Pro Insights, Pro Planning)
- E-commerce sales on 20+ online platforms
The Operational Process Excellence Specialist supports the Supply Chain and Operations Team/Head to drive efficiencies across the entire supply chain and operations processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and benchmark various supply chain and operations processes - end to end logistics and warehousing operations including all the processes i.e. inbound, outbound, inventory management, 3PL and distribution.
- Ensure that supply chain and operations processes are accurately mapped
- Identify process inefficiencies across the supply chain and operations. Design and implement the new processes as per the need of the organization
- Analyze system deficiencies and recommend changes for improved performance
- Create dashboards and reports that depict Prozo supply chain and operations performance
- Develop tools that support existing and/or new processes
- Develop SOPs and work instructions for new and/or improved processes
- Develop training material and assist with training where required - Spread a culture of continuous improvement, supported with strong communication and a local training program reaching the entire target population with tailor made content. Provide coaching, mentoring and training to employees on all levels
- Research industry standards and best practices for various supply chain and operations processes
- Help in creating the vision and strategy for planning, warehousing, freight and logistics across India, establishing the footprint and team to deliver this strategy
Required Experience & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in supply chain or business-related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in process improvement and/or operations management
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics, including the ability to analyze and synthesize data across multiple data sources
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement, process mapping, and standard operating procedure (SOP) development - Knowledge of appropriate tools and methods (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma). Extend the standardized use of these tools and methods across the organization.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management processes and functions
- Proven application of analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Experience working with Warehousing and Logistics projects or processes preferred
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, one-on-one and in groups
- Must be highly organized self-starter and proficient in use of PC/MS office suite (specifically in MS Excel and/or MS Access) or data tabulation software
- Ability to link and articulate process change to multiple levels within the organization as well as customer groups
- Ability to manage projects
- Able to meet objectives with minimal direction from supervision
- Ability to analyze and effectively communicate technical and business impacts
- Ability to travel if needed
- Ability to work collaboratively and in ambiguity.
- Ability to resolve customer issues