Team HR at Prozo Distribution Pvt Ltd
Views:839 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Prozo - Assistant Manager/Manager - Payroll & Compliance Specialist (3-6 yrs)
This incumbent will be responsible for managing & administration of the company's Payroll, and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities for on-roll and off-roll staff. This role is part of the Human Resources Team.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration, including calculating employee benefits & deductions, taxes and compliances.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Collecting & triangulating daily, weekly, and monthly employee attendance and leaves and calculating employee work hours.
- Responding to employee queries about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Entering new employee data into the company database.
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance
- Timely calculation & disbursal of final settlements & relieving letters
- Verification of third party vendor compliances.
- Hands on experience of minimum 3 years in running in house payroll for both blue collar and white collar staff;
- Good knowledge of different Income Tax provisions;
- Exceptional excel skills with strong attention to detail and superb interpersonal skills for stakeholder management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, human resources, or a similar field.
- Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with manual and automated payroll processing.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong knowledge with state labor laws, including minimum wages & statutory compliances.
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.