HR Manager at Prowess Enterprise India Pvt Ltd
Views:436 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Prowess Enterprise - National Sales Head - IT Services (10-15 yrs)
National Sales Head - IT Services Prowess Enterprise (I) Pvt Ltd
- To strategize and expand Company Revenue Globally.
- Create a brand for the company
- Business growth align with the Organizations Vision
- Candidate should be well versed and have sales experience in Software solutions and service like SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, AI, RPA, ML, IoT and Mobile development platforms, Data Analytics, etc.
- Spearhead all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals for PAN India.
- Prepare forecasts, set targets and KPI reporting for the sales team.
- Candidate should have experience of managing Sales and Marketing Team, Inside sales etc.
- Candidate should have experience of building, leading and managing a team of salespeople within an organization.
- Publish go-to-market strategy, set up product & services positioning for target Customers and End users to own and achieve Business Revenue goals.
- Setup adequate Sales Organization for India and US operations.
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos and trade shows.
- Prepare and Present proposals, Solution Documents, quotations, Construct sales pitches, etc. for prospective clients and lead the Pre-Sales and Post Sales Activities.
- Assist sales through calls, web-based presentations, or personal meetings to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors, and market conditions.
- Conduct workshops / trainings for team members to educate on latest technology products, market trends, etc.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Coordinate with delivery team and ensure successful Project execution.
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions on weekly basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Total 10+ years of relevant sales experience in IT background
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
We focus on providing IT consulting services & software solutions in SAP suite, Oracle, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Salesforce. We also concentrate on Creating IT Value using application services, infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing by delivering through onsite, near shore, and offshore resources. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you - your industry, your culture and any kind of challenges of yours.
We deal with integrating SAP, Oracle and Salesforce applications with other products and with AI & BI Integration Services The organization was founded by seasoned entrepreneurial leaders with 20 years of experience in SAP, Oracle and Salesforce. Our global success is based on a highly expert team of technocrats, with a rich experience in implementation, support, migration and upgrade in every aspect of SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce.
To know more about us, please visit our website http://www.prowessenterprise.com/index.php
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.