Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:728 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Provider/Payer - Healthcare Sector - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
US Healthcare-Provider/Payer - - Healthcare Sector - Consulting Firm
HIA-US Healthcare Provider (2-4 yrs)
1. Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare specifically US healthcare providers
2. Experience in undertaking operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments, process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
3. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics
4. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams by:
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating Strong analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
Years of Experience:
Associates/experienced associates with experience between 2-4 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background: MBA/MHA degree from premier B school.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.