HR at Provakil
Views:864 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Provakil - Senior Marketing Manager (3-6 yrs)
Provakil is a new-age legal operations management suite for enterprises. Provakil provides an integrated SaaS platform for legal teams to manage all aspects of legal operations including litigation, contracts, compliances, and intellectual property with customized workflows and analytics. We provide automatic data updates from 8000+ courts, trademark and patent registries, and other sources of public legal data. The platform is equipped with advanced ML/AI capabilities for intelligent document review, IP watch & search, case law research, and other use cases. Provakil is trusted by over 100 companies and 50 law firms to manage different aspects of their legal operations.
What we are looking for
We're looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master's degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Established press and media contacts
Why join us?
We are a fast-growing organization with a 300% Y-o-Y growth in customers and revenue. We believe in setting the expectations really high and stretching ourselves to deliver on it!
If you like to solve problems of scale, the legal industry has tremendous volumes of data to work with. We are building a unique data-driven solution to simplify legal operations for large enterprises. Our systems currently process over 12.5k transactions every minute, a metric that will multiply as we scale to new geographies.
We are a team with a strong background and believe in working hard to build a reputation. The founding team consists of engineers from IIT and a lawyer with a practice in the Supreme Court. Our App store rating is 4.6 and our customers can't stop talking about us!
Awards & Recognitions
World Justice Challenge Finalist at The Hague, The Netherlands, 2019
'Legal Tech Startup of the Year' at BW Legal awards 2K19
Industry Prize, Agami Prize in 2018
Selected among Top 3 companies at Westerwelle Foundation YFP Program 2020