HR at PVKL Tech Services Private Limited
Views:467 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Provakil - Manager - Growth/Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Marketing Manager/Growth Manager
About Provakil :
Provakil is a new-age legal operations management suite for enterprises. Provakil provides an integrated SaaS platform for legal teams to manage all legal operations including litigation, contracts, compliances, and intellectual property with customized workflows and analytics. We provide automatic data updates from 8000+ courts, trademark and patent registries, and other sources of public legal data. The platform is equipped with advanced ML/AI capabilities for intelligent document review, IP watch & search, case law research, and other use cases. Provakil is trusted by over 100 companies and 50 law firms to manage different aspects of their legal operations.
- Work with the business to produce quality content to build awareness and drive lead generation.
- Content would be spread across thought leadership pieces, case studies, videos, solutions & sales collaterals, press releases, blog posts, social media posts, web pages, and other types of content that support planned campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Maintain and manage a Content Marketing project plan and an editorial calendar.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team, and product team to sense and be in touch with business conditions and trends on the ground so as to be able to respond with agility at all times.
- Responsible for engaging and growing the company's social presence on LinkedIn; Work involves creating and maintaining the content calendar, and posting relevant content along with copy.
- Develop and implement PR strategies to increase brand awareness and improve the company's image
- Write press releases, articles, and other content to promote the company and its products
- Create, build and execute field events from demo days to C-level executive roundtables.
- Identify, develop, and execute events, both virtual and in-person, aligned to the marketing plan
Account Based Marketing
- Align with sales leadership to measure accounts engaged as a proportion of total addressable market and apply varied programs to increase marketing engagement across the region.
- Drive account based marketing mapped to sales target accounts.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Excellent writing skills in English and exemplary editorial skills with impeccable grammar.
- Excellent story-telling skills, demonstrating the ability to create a cohesive and creative narrative that is easily understandable to the intended audience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing, demand generation in technology companies
- Thorough understanding of content-led brand development principles, marketing frameworks, techniques, and best practices.
- Must have experience in translating sales goals into credible marketing plans.
- Must possess skills in database marketing and growing a prospect database.
Why join us?
We are a fast-growing organization with a 300% Y-o-Y growth in customers and revenue. We believe in setting expectations really high and stretching ourselves to deliver on it!
If you like to solve problems of scale, the legal industry has tremendous volumes of data to work with.
We are building a unique data-driven solution to simplify legal operations for large enterprises. Our systems currently process over 12.5k transactions every minute, a metric that will multiply as we scale to new geographies.
We are a team with a strong background and believe in working hard to build a reputation. The founding team consists of engineers from IIT and a lawyer with a practice in the Supreme Court. Our App store rating is 4.6 and our customers can't stop talking about us!
Awards & Recognitions
- World Justice Challenge Finalist at The Hague, The Netherlands, 2019
- Legal Tech Startup of the Year at BW Legal awards, 2K19
- Industry Prize, Agami Prize, 2018
- Selected among the Top 3 companies at Westerwelle Foundation YFP Program, 2020