Talent Acquisition - ME & India at Protiviti
Views:923 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Protiviti - Senior Manager/Manager - Talent Management (10-12 yrs)
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager /Manager in our Middle East office. The Senior Manager role plays a key part in defining and driving the Talent Management function that focuses on Rewards & Recognition, Performance Management and Employee Engagement.
- The incumbent works very closely with business to understand their requirements and are expected to have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in Performance Management Systems, Compensation &Benefit bench marking, Employee Engagement survey management and related stake holder management, in a diverse environment.
- Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:Work with senior team personnel to design solutions that address Talent Management challenges
- Designing Reward Structures; Mapping of internal and external job logic through use of Job Evaluation systems; Acquire knowledge of using Job Evaluation system and designing grading structures; Succession & Career planning within an organization.
1. Design and develop solutions to People & organization development challenges. Prepare and execute employee engagement activities throughout the Middle East offices.
2. Design Performance Management Frameworks, link and use competency frameworks, linking of various personal development frameworks into career enhancement models.
3. Conducting current state assessments and due diligence to current operating models to suggest changes to policies, procedures and systems.
4. Provide inputs to optimize HR policy development, HR processes and conduct HR function audits.
1. Minimum 10 years' Middle East experience in HR consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Organization Development roles in industry. Preferably with a background in a leading audit-advisory-consulting firm or an HR project based organization of international repute.
2. MBA (from a top tier business school) with an engineering background preferred. A good mix of education and experience will be useful.
3. Able to develop Competency frameworks, organization structures, job descriptions, HR policies, processes and procedures, Job evaluation, PMS, Employee engagement frameworks and grading exercises
4. Experience in leading demographic diversity plans - Arabic speakers/GCC Nationals
Able to design solutions to address Talent Management challenges employee performance evaluation, reward structure, succession & career planning
5. Develop HR function effectiveness assessment, organization structures and bench-marking
6. Design structural options and operating HR models using leading practice design principles
7. Design solutions to address Talent Management challenges by collaborating with Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, Learning & Development
8. Able to design reward strategies covering executive pay and incentive schemes
9. Deliver change management initiatives and communication strategy
10. Strong analytical skills to undertake secondary research, gather market intelligence related to assigned projects and make sound recommendations backed by research outcomes
11. Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and time management skills. Proven track record of delivery as well as domain/technical skills and knowledge.
Key Personal Attributes:
1. A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving HR problems.
2. High energy individual possessing excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting to senior audiences.
3. Demonstrates excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
4. Excellent time management skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
Regular reading habits to stay abreast of new trends & developments and exhibit high level of confidentiality.
5. Enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations is essential.
Job Location : Kuwait
- Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.
- As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
- Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000 companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500- companies.
- Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for. In the Middle East Region, Protiviti's member firm is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, forensic and fraud investigation, human capital and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.